Looking for some great gaming deals but you don’t get the Sunday paper? No problem! Check out below for a summary of all the weekly ads.
- Pick up either Just Dance or The Last Airbender on Wii for only $29.99.
- For only $19.99, gamers can get in shape with Biggest Loser, and for $14.99, 10 Minute Solutions: Knockout Body can be picked up.
- If you need to get some extra accessories for your Wii, third-party Wii-motes by Nyko are on sale for $24.99, and Nyko charging docks for the Wii-motes are on sale for $29.99 each.
- Last Sunday I mentioned the special Target deal where if you buy two games or accessories for any console, you get a $20.00 Target gift card. According to the ad released today, that deal is still going strong. Having over 200 items gamers can pick and choose from, it’s a great deal, especially if you were planning on picking up a couple of new games or controllers.
- Another deal currently available is solely for DS and PSP games. By purchasing two that are priced between $29.99-$34.99, you can get a $10.00 Target gift card. With over 50 titles to choose from, there will be something for everyone.
- Those looking to pick up a copy of StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty, available on the 27th, will get a $20.00 gaming coupon at the register that can be used for a future purchase. That deal is good until Saturday, July 31st. The game will be available elsewhere, like Target and Best Buy, but there are no advertised promotions. The standard game is $59.99 but for those who want more, a Collectors Edition available for $99.99.
Target and K-Mart are offering a Nintendo Wii Console Bundle for only $199.99. It comes with the console, in either black or white, a Wii-mote with Wii-Motion Plus and nunchuk, and two games: Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort.
Sadly, the Wal-Mart ad wasn’t anything special. The only deal they had consisted of an sports game that was reduced by 3 cents. Hardly something to get excited about.