Where can you find crazy ninja monkeys, viking warriors and Aztec zombies? In the newly updated Swords & Soldiers, of course!
Originally released in 2009, Ronimo Games and Sony Entertainment Online are stepping up their game with some new updates for the PlayStation Network. Now, fans of the real time strategy game can experience it in 3D with new multiplayer capabilities.
According to the press release, this new updated version will include:
- 30 campaign missions between three aggressive factions
- 3D TV integration and stereoscopic glasses support for 2D televisions
- Bold, in-your-face graphics with Aztec zombies, Viking warriors and explosive Chinese enemies
- Local and online multiplayer modes
- Campaign, Skirmish and Challenge modes plus Survival, Berserker Run and Boulder mini-games to suit any player’s preferences
- 20 PlayStation Network trophies
Check out the trailer to see just how great it is:
And if that wasn’t good enough for you, we also have some screenshots to share:
Catch Swords & Soldiers on the PlayStation Network for $9.99 USD.