I’ll admit right here that I love the Dance Central franchise, and it’s one of those games that will get my family together. Today, Harmonix made a huge announcement about the upcoming third entry in the series. Revealed today are 11 new tracks that will be in the game as well as the official release date.
I’m definitely looking forward to some of these tracks, and might just even record myself breaking down to some of them later this year. I can’t wait to try out the dance moves for that Backstreet Boys song.
- 2NE1 – “I Am The Best (Original Version)”
- Alice Deejay – “Better Off Alone”
- Backstreet Boys – “Everybody (Backstreet’s Back)”
- J.J. Fad – “Supersonic”
- Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz ft. Ying Yang Twins – “Get Low”
- LMFAO – “Sexy And I Know It”
- Los Del Rio – “Macarena (Bayside Boys Mix)”
- Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera – “Moves Like Jagger”
- Vanilla Ice – “Ice Ice Baby”
- Vicki Sue Robinson – “Turn The Beat Around”
- Village People – “Y.M.C.A.”
Dance Central 3 will be releasing for Kinect on October 16th. Get on those dancing shoes, get your Kinect ready, and prepare for some great dancing. For more information on this game, please visit http://www.dancecentral.com.