What, you thought it was a one time thing?
I’m back, ladies and gentlemen, and just in time for Batman Month. For those of you who missed it last year, Batman Month was me using the month of October to post reviews, articles and general fun facts about everyone’s favorite Dark Knight. So, what could I possibly have to talk about this time?
– A History of the Robins: a look at all the young people who have worn the red and green of Batman’s sidekick.
– Joe Chill: The Man who Killed the Waynes: Take a journey through the constantly changing, yet somehow always present appearances of the man who set Batman on his path.
– The Martial Arts of Batman: Now that the latest guide book has stated what styles Batman uses, I’m going to break down why and how they aid him in his war on crime.
– Batman’s Teams: For a loner, Batman has a lot of teamwork experience. And we’ll look at some of the different groups he’s been on and his role in them.
– The Dark Knight Trilogy: An Analysis: a look at the themes and deeper meanings behind Nolan’s saga, as well as the books that inspired them.
And that’s not including new reviews of animated films, a look at some of Batman’s best and worse games, and of course, a few villain spotlights as well. So look forward to Batman Month my friends, you never know what’ll be up that day.