LOOT Entertainment, a well known Playstation Home developer, recently announced a new multi-platform multi-player action title, currently slated for PC and Android devices. More recently, the fine folks at LOOT have announced that the Android version of Forsaken Planet has now moved into the alpha playtesting phase, and they are inviting YOU (the collective “you,” not a specific “you”) to participate. From the trailer (embedded below), it seems that Forsaken Planet will be a competitive multi-player title focused on resource gathering and enemy elimination for scoring.
From the playtest announcement:
All applicants will need to meet the following requirements:
- PC Minimum system requirements
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- Working keyboard and mouse or Windows compatible controller
- 1.4 GHz processor (2.2 GHz recommended)
- 1 GB RAM
- 3D graphics card capable of running DirectX 9.0c
- Android Minimum requirements for tablet and phones
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Compatible Bluetooth controller is highly recommended
- Not be a member of the media
- Understand that participation is voluntary and will not include any compensation, financial or otherwise
- Hold an active LOOT forum account for feedback participation as well as bug/error submission
When applying, applicants will need to provide the following:
- First and last name
- Country of residence
- LOOT forum username
- Contact email address
- Whether you’re playtesting our PC or Android build
- List of additional platforms such as tablets, smart phones, and consoles for potential future testing opportunities
All applications must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, so good luck to all and thank you for your interest!
Keep in mind that while PC system requirements have been announced, it is not yet available for playtesting. If you are interested in playtesting for non-Android, however, you are still encouraged to get your applications submitted in anticipation of further playtesting.