Kalypso Media, publishers of games such as Tropico 4, Jagged Alliance, and many more have an announcement. The news is that Port Royale 3 has new DLC titled “Pirates and Merchants.” I wonder what this themed DLC could be about?! Would you like to know? Then keep on reading.
In the new Port Royale 3: Pirates and Merchants DLC, players will have a grand adventure that has you going through the Caribbean during the 17th century where the naval powers of Spain, England, France, and the Netherlands all fight for supremacy in the colonies. You must now take on the role of a young captain trying to build his fortune and reputation in the new world colonies. What can you do in this DLC? The campaign will have two different paths for the young captain. Do you chose to be an adventurer or a trader?
Depending on what you pick depends on how you’ll be playing the game. On top of that in free-play mode, the player crafts a combination of the two paths, creating a unique and challenging scenario on the path to increase wealth and power. Have what it takes and if that wasn’t all here is the list of what the DLC will bring you.
Features of Port Royale 3 Pirates and Merchants:
- Two different single player campaigns: Adventurer and Trader
- Naval battles, raids, plundering and invasions await the Adventurer, while the Trader will develop trade routes and the economy to earn glory, fortune and power
- 16 different ship types, such as powerful Galleons or versatile Frigates
- Organize trade with 60 different cities such as Port-au-Prince or Tortuga
- A comprehensive trade system, with supply and demand dynamically setting the price of goods and wares, like in the real world