Are you a fan of the Dead or Alive 5 franchise and own a PlayStation Vita? Well Team NINJA has announced details about the upcoming game Dead or Alive 5 Plus for the PlayStation Vita. This is some good news so far since it’s about a game that you either get your butt kicked or beat the other characters to the punch. What is it you ask? Keep on reading!
Team Ninja will be releasing the demo to Dead or Alive 5 Plus on March 19th. This demo is packed with many features including cross-play battles with DOA5 players on PS3. Pretty awesome, right? Other things have been confirmed as well and you can read that information below.
- The unprecedented amount of move detail available in DEAD OR ALIVE 5 PLUS will allow players to break down the results of each attack in real time. Move details show the damage output, effects, and other info to give an instant, detailed analysis of each move to allow players to increase their skills.
- In DEAD OR ALIVE 5 PLUS players will for the first time be able to set background music for each character to set the proper tone for each fight. All characters, including new DOA5 characters Rig and Mila, have their own selectable theme music.
- Players can replay scenes from Story mode at any time in the game’s movie theater to revisit their favorite moments or watch the story play out all at once after it is unlocked.
- The first-person perspective Touch Fights can be played with downloadable costumes. The close-up view and variety of character reactions available in this mode make it the ideal way to check out favorite costumes.
- New Tutorial and Combo Challenge modes provide the ideal opportunity to hone the combat skills necessary to come out on top in any situation. This makes DEAD OR ALIVE 5 PLUS not only the ideal game for serious fighters but for novice players as well.
Well if you own a PlayStation Vita get ready for a good time in the following weeks. Be on the lookout for Dead or Alive 5 Plus in stores March 19th in the US.