E3 2014 start-up is only hours away and the news is already flowing this early in the morning. What’s going on this early? Moments ago it was announced that Twitch and Humble Bundle are teaming up with an awesome promotion, which I have provided all the details below and what games as well. Starting today at 9:00am PDT you can go to (https://www.humblebundle.com/twitche3) to get access to an awesome Humble Bundle.
While we wait for the link above to go live here is what games you’ll be able to get a few hours from now. I’ll most likely be donating quite a bit when the time comes. Will you be donating and what games have caught your eye on this list?
From launch until June 12, customers can pay what they want for:
- Sid Meier’s Civilization III: Complete (2K Games / Firaxis Games)
- Landmark Beta keys (Sony Online Entertainment)
- PAYDAY 2 exclusive items (505 Games / Overkill Software_
- EVE Online 30 day trial and DLC (CCP Games)
- SMITE Almighty Zeus Bundle (Hi-Rez Studios)
- Company of Heroes 2 DLC pack (SEGA / Relic Entertainment)
- Total War: ROME II Nomadic Tribes DLC (SEGA / Creative Assembly)
- Warframe DLC pack (Digital Extremes)
- Magicka: Wizard Wars DLC (Paradox Studios)
- Anomaly 2 (11 Bit Studios)
- MX vs ATV Reflex (Nordic Games)
- One free month of Twitch Turbo (Twitch)
Customers who pay more than the average price will receive all the above, plus:
- Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection (Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment / NetherRealm Studios)
In addition to naming their own price, customers can also choose to allocate their purchase dollars to support the ESA Foundation, dedicated to making a positive difference in the lives of America’s youth by providing scholarships to the next generation of industry innovators and supporting teachers and organizations that leverage entertainment software technology to create educational opportunities.