In Canada? Looking for an exciting new MOBA to play? The Witcher Battle Arena has launched on iOS in Canada and is now available! CD Projekt RED and Fuero Games’ free-to-play MOBA – The Witcher Battle Arena – is out now and available for iOS download.
In the fast and fun MOBA style game, The Witcher Battle Arena pits two three-hero teams against the each other as they try to capture and hold onto conquest points. The ensuing battles are action-packed and intense, designed with mobile handhelds in mind and offering innovative controls and skill-based, strategic play! Battle Arena features no pay-to-win elements and allows you to get every piece of in-game content just by playing.
- Action-packed gameplay: Short, intense matches that you can complete in less than 10 minutes – perfect for on-the-go gaming!
- Solo and team-play-ready: Challenge your friends, team up against bots or try to beat our AI on your own (no internet connection required).
- Hero progression: Each character offers unique skills and a different playing style and you’ll unlock new skills as you play, opening up even more ways to crush your opponents. Try out various strategies as your heroes progress, pick your favourite mix of skills and hone your tactics in the arena.
- Free gaming, done right: You can unlock everything in The Witcher Battle Arena just by playing. No pay-to-win here, folks!
- RPG-style Player Profile and hero progression
- 8 unique heroes at launch: Letho of Gulet, Philippa Eilhart, Zoltan Chivay, Eithné of Brokilon, The Operator, Golem, Saskia of Aedirn and Iorveth
- Based on the critically acclaimed Witcher video game series