As someone who has played the a lot of Mortal Kombat X the news of the new fighters a while back excited me. Moments ago the email came in that announced the full details as well as a trailer. You’ll be able to see all that information below as well as the trailer.
Today, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment revealed a closer look at the brand-new characters and content coming to Mortal Kombat X in Kombat Pack 2, the game’s new DLC. The Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack 2 Gameplay Trailer showcases the Kombatants being introduced to the game’s playable roster in 2016 including the Xenomorph from Alien, Leatherface, Triborg and Bo’ Rai Cho. Will you be buying this?
Players who purchase Kombat Pack 2 will also receive the never-before-released Apocalypse Pack, as well as the following content for Mortal Kombat X:
- Goro – The feral, four-armed Shokan warrior will be available as a playable combatant.
- Apocalypse Pack – The Apocalypse Pack features three new character skins, reimagining characters Takeda, D’Vorah and Erron Black with an apocalyptic theme.
- Brazil Pack – The Brazil Pack features three new character skins: Futbol Cage, Capoeira Liu Kang and Gaucho Kung Lao.
- Kold War Pack – The Kold War Pack includes three new character skins: Motherland Sonya, Tundra Sub-Zero and Revolution Kano.
- Kold War Scorpion – Kold War-themed Scorpion character skin.