With the ever so popular game Punch Club now out on Steam we’ve been waiting for the news on what the four mystery games Tiny Build sent out news on via a recent email. All we knew what Game #1, Game #2, Game #3 and Game #4. Well now the wait is over since the first game has been announced. However, in the mix of events from today and the next few days each of those games will be announced so you’ll see more news from us when it happens.
While in this game the world is over it will not be for you and I. We’ll now get to control a locomotive that will be taking us as far as we can go. Can we keep our survivors alive or will you leave them to figure things out? Can you keep the train running until the next stop? Mike Rose from Tiny Build has even stated, “This will be the bestest best game.” Go ahead and save the Steam page for now, which you can find by clicking here.
Details on this are as followed:
- A post-apocalyptic survival game in a similar vein to This War of Mine
- Survive for as long as you can by riding the rails, finding fuel along the way
- Infected are ready to stop your progress whenever you exit the train to look for supplies
- Pick up survivors on your travels, gaining perks (and hindrances) for your troubles
- Coming to Steam (PC/Mac/Linux) Summer 2016