Until 1PM EST Saturday, Dirt 3: Complete Edition will be completely free on the Humble Bundle Store. For a limited time, all you need to do is “purchase“ it on the store for zero dollars and the code generates immediately to your Humble Bundle account. Do it before it’s gone, as the offer is for a very limited window.
As Dirt 3 is slightly older, this is likely a promotion for their newer entries to the series, such as Dirt Rally. But, it doesn’t make it any less of a game either way.
Here’s the link: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/dirt-3-complete-edition-free-game
What is Dirt 3?
Dirt 3 is an off-road racing game developed by Codemasters Racing Studios. The “Complete Edition” is what they consider the definitive edition, giving Achievements, Leaderboards, and Steam Cloud Saves.
According to the Humble Store page:
In DiRT 3 Complete Edition, you’ll race iconic cars representing 50 years of off-road motorsport across three continents – from the forests of Michigan to the infamous roads of Finland and the national parks of Kenya. You’ll also express yourself in the stunning Gymkhana mode, inspired by Ken Block’s incredible freestyle driving event, and take on other modes including Rallycross, Trailblazer and Landrush. Powered by Codemasters’ award-winning EGO Engine, DiRT 3 Complete Edition features Flashback to rewind time, genre-leading damage and you can take on all game modes in split-screen and competitive online multiplayer.
DiRT 3 Complete Edition extends DiRT 3’s content with:
- The Monte Carlo Rally Pack – eight breathtaking Rally stages featuring dramatic climbs, descents and hairpins of snowy mountain roads. Race through the Alps and conquer the legendary Col de Turini pass.
- The X Games Asia Track Pack – four new routes set across two new tracks in Shibuya, the neon heart of central Tokyo, where spectacular mud-spattered Rallycross circuits weave beneath towering skyscrapers.
- The Power and Glory Car Pack – stars five cars including the BMW M3 Rally, Lancia Delta S4, Ford Focus ST Rallycross, Scion tC and Chevrolet Camaro SSX Concept, each with a range of liveries.
- The Mud and Guts Car Pack – features five cars available for single-player, split-screen and online multiplayer events. Race the Lancia Stratos, Peugeot 205 T16 Evo 2, Citroën C4 Rallycross, Saturn Sky and Ford Mustang GT, each with a range of liveries.
- The Colin McRae Vision Charity Pack – access the Ford Escort Mk II, a 70s rally classic with five liveries.
- The Ken Block Special Pack – features a customised and upgraded Ford Escort Mk II, an Open Class Rally car sporting a killer Ken Block livery.
- The Mini Gymkhana Special Pack – access the mid-engined Mini Cooper S Gymkhana, customised and tuned to become an outrageously responsive Gymkhana car.
As I always say: Never turn down a free game.