Gearbox CEO Randy Pitchford showed up in The Game Awards pre-show to announce they are in the works of creating their own publishing company, Gearbox Publishing.The real surprise (No, it wasn’t Borderlands 3, sorry) here was that they announced a remastered version of the balls to the wall first person shooter Bulletstorm, aptly named, Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition. Developer People Can Fly teams up with Gearbox Publishing for this remaster.
Oh yeah, and you get to play as Duke Nukem in the main campaign.
Set to launch on PlayStation®4, Xbox One, and Windows PC on April 7,2017, Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition is the definitive Bulletstorm experience, including:
- The Total Package – All previously-released content including all maps, modes, and more on your favorite modern platform
- New Overkill Campaign Mode – Blast your way through the campaign by starting with an unrestricted arsenal of weapons and Skillshots
- New Echo Maps – Showcase your skills on six brand-new levels for the score-based Echo Mode
- Killer Visuals – Presented with updated models, environments, and animations all running at a smoother framerate than ever before
- The Art of Destruction – Orchestrate masterful kills by mixing fast-paced gunplay with unique kick, slide, and leash combos
- Visceral Audio – Bask your ears in Skillshot glory with newly remastered audio effects
- Duke Nukem’s Bulletstorm Tour – Pre-order the game and get the option to play through the entire Bulletstorm: Full Clip Editioncampaign as Duke Nukem, featuring a fully rerecorded script and brand-new lines from the original voice of Duke