Are you looking for a blast of nostalgia with a side of horror? Well, you are in luck because PQube announced that the PC release of Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters: Daybreak Special Gigs is launch on Steam on March 17th. The Toybox Inc. and Arc System Works RPG-visual novel Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters previously launched on PlayStation 3, PS Vita, and PlayStation 4.
In the PC version of Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters: Daybreak Special Gigs, the player arrives at Kurenai Academy in Shinjuku as a new transfer student. The Heroine must deal with daily occurrences of being a teenage girl as she discovers that her school magazines club is actually a front for a ghost hunting and exorcist organization. She and her new comrades will come face to face with the ghosts haunting Tokyo and fight in life-or-death battles against the spirits hiding within the darkness. Discover why the spirits remain and free them from their earthly ties.
Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters: Daybreak Special Gigs features a new expanded ‘Daybreak’ scenario. The PC version features an improved battle system that should make Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters: Daybreak Special Gigs the best and ultimate edition of Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters.
Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters: Daybreak Special Gigs features:
- 13 episodes of ghostly mysteries – Choose carefully to make new friends to help you in combat against the creatures of the dark.
- Choose your own path – Decide how to proceed through the story with your actions.
- A modern, immersive ghost Story – Features a truly deep, immersive story with a modern take on Japanese ghost stories. With multiple paths, you’re in charge of how this ghost story will end.
- Gorgeous animated graphics – Fluid, painterly portraits of characters highlight the emotions and drama of every interaction.
- Strategy RPG-inspired battle system – Set traps and prepare before a fight in the battle map before joining the fight in first person.
- Expanded story – New story elements, expanded storylines, and new scenes bring the story of Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters to life better than ever.
- New ‘Daybreak’ scenario – In addition to the existing scenarios, Daybreak Special Gigs features the new ‘Daybreak’ scenario.
- Improved combat – Perform more actions during ghost battles and get access to new traps!
- Receive recommendations during the mission briefing stage or take full control yourself.
Meet the four characters that play a significant role in hunting the ghosts of Tokyo:
A lovely young lady with an air of dignity about her. She has the ability to see ghosts, although she struggles to come to terms with it. After being caught up in an incident at the academy involving a ghost, she decides to face her fears and stop denying her unique talents.
The top student at the academy, Masamune is calm and collected and a wiz with computers. He lives without the use of his legs, so he has to support his friends via a remote link in battle.
A high school drop out that works part-time at Gate Keepers but is truly passionate about rock & roll. He resorts to anti-social behavior because that’s what rockers do. Never without his guitar, he’s plump, goateed and full of attitude.