If you’re an old-school Xbox player like I am then you remember Voodoo Vince. The lovable voodoo doll who put his own body on the line when he needed to. When the announcement that Voodoo Vince was getting a remastered version I was thrilled! A lot of people never got to experience Vince’s puzzle-platforming antics from the original Xbox. Well that time has come.
Voodoo Vince releases on April 18th, 2017
That’s not even that far from now. What can you expect from this updated version?
Voodoo Vince: Remastered features:
- Classic puzzle platforming gameplay that has been preserved exactly as it was in the original
- Gorgeous high-def visuals: 1080p resolution with 16:9 aspect ratio and updated rendering and visual effects
- 60 fps gameplay — Voodoo Vince plays like butter!
- Select soundtrack updates and remixes by the game’s original composer, Steve Kirk
- Xbox Live integration and achievements with Xbox Play Anywhere support
- Rumble/haptic feedback
- Loads of Snark-ariffic™, sarcastic humor
If you’ve never played Voodoo Vince you are in for a real treat. Be sure to come back to Marooners’ Rock for our review.