Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment has given us a deeper look into their upcoming title, Cars 3: Driven to Win. Obviously inspired by the Disney/Pixar upcoming film Cars 3, this title will put you behind the wheel of some of your favorite characters, including Lightning McQueen and Cruz Ramirez.
The Gameplay trailer breaks down the different modes you can look forward to jumping in, and they are as follows;
- Race: Players can hop onto the tracks and race against Lightning McQueen and the gang to rev up for the ultimate challenge.
- Stunt Showcase: Players can race off of ramps to catch air and perform as many tricks as possible before time runs out, earning points for successful tricks and safe landings.
- Best Lap Challenge: Players can race against their own best time, as they attempt to set a new track record.
- Playground: An area where players can go racing, perform stunts and engage in challenges, or simply drive around for fun at their own pace. There are no rules!
- Takedown: Collect and use a variety of power-ups to eliminate as many crash karts as possible, and when time runs out, the player with the most points wins.
- Battle Race: Players are able to collect and use power-ups, putting their cars to the test in races against family and friends to become the Ultimate Champion.
In addition to these, you can also compete in Master-Level Events, which pit you against such characters as Mater the Greater, Miss Fritter, Chick Hicks, and Jackson Storm.
Cars 3: Driven to Win will be arriving on June 13th for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, and Wii U. If you own a PS4, Xbox One, or Nintendo Switch, you can even pre-order right now.
Are you looking forward to Cars 3: Driven to Win? How about Cars 3? Let us know below, and hopefully, we will see you on the track!