Jackbox Games has announced that its next collection of awesome party games, The Jackbox Party Pack 4, will be hitting multiple devices the week of October 17th. Launching first on PlayStation 4 on October 17th, Jackbox Party Pack 4 will head next to the 4th Generation Apple TV on October 18th, the Nintendo Switch, PC & Mac via Steam, the Humble Store and Bundle Stars, as well as the Mac App Store, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV and Nvidia Shield on October 19th, and lastly on the Xbox One on October 20th.
Jackbox Party Pack 4 contains “Five – and a half! crowd slaying party games” and they are as follows;
- Fibbage 3 – The threequel to the outrageous bluffing game boasts totally new question types. (2-8 players)
- Fibbage: Enough About You – A new game mode where players guess weird facts about each other! (3-8 players)
- Survive the Internet – Twist your friends’ “online” comments in comical ways in this web-based frame game. (3-8 players)
- Monster Seeking Monster – A spooky date-a-thon where you message and date fellow monsters with special powers! (3-7 players)
- Bracketeering – Place smart bets on stupid arguments in this deranged debate match. (3-16 players)
- Civic Doodle – Improve the town’s murals and one-up your friends in this irreverent art game. (3-8 players)
The beauty of the Jackbox Party Pack franchise is that you don’t need controllers to play, but simply a phone, tablet, or computer. You can easily join from anywhere and up to 10,000 people can participate and join in as audience members, and even affect the outcome of the games! Optional features like extended timers and manual censoring also make streaming these titles as easy, safe, and fun as possible.
Speaking from experience, the Jackbox games have provided some of the most fun I’ve had, video games or otherwise, with friends and family and they deserve a look!
Are you excited for this new pack? Which game will you jump into first? Let us know below!